Studio Policies 2020-2021
Open Door Policy
Palace Dance Center and Owner/ Director Ms. Jennifer Hawkins would like to say we truly appreciate your time and dedication to your dancers dance education at our location.
Policies: NO PAY NO PLAY
- Please understand that late fees will be $35.00
WHY IS THERE A LATE FEE ?
Late Fees are to inspire you to pay on time. Unfortunately, Palace Dance Center does not operate off of Prayer and a Battery. Palace Dance Center runs off of Rent, Electricity, and a Staff in which all of the above involve payment.
- BEGINNING IMMEDIATELY Your dancer will not be able to attend classes until your tuition and late fee have been fulfilled. If on Competition Team/Performance Team after two late times your dancer will be dismissed from those teams.
WHY CAN’T MY DANCER COME TO CLASS FOR FREE?
- Palace Dance Center is not a Government/Non-Profit. It cost to unlock our door and if you have not paid someone has too, and usually (always) it is our Owner/ Director that takes the hit, and this can not happen.
- If you arrive to Palace Dance Center and your payment is not in hand, or already processed online at www.PalaceDanceCenter.com please look for your dancer to be approaching your vehicle immediately.
WHAT IF I DRIVE OFF?
- Just know that Palace Dance Center is not a daycare you will receive a text asking to: prepare payment or pick up your dancer until payment is fulfilled.
Communicate: Let our Palace Dance Center Owner / Director aware of why the first of the month is an issue, it will not waive you from paying a late fee.
What is Palace Dance Center about…
Palace Dance Center only exist because of you, your time, and dedication.
We are a Family, a Royal Family.
Palace Dance Center was created for not only dancers but people whom want to dance, have an event, or workshop and be comfortable. It’s like home away from home when it comes to feeling comfortable.
Palace Dance Center is here because of you… Our Owner/ Director and Staff can’t Thank you all enough. Director and Staff Bio’s are available on www.PalaceDanceCenter.com
We are a Studio not Hotel…
Miss Jennifer or Officer may run classes over, to further assist your dancers education.
Please Stray from dropping off your dancer more than 10 min early.
- At times there is cleaning or a meeting in process in which dancers are not required.
Please do not assume class is going to run over time.
- Don’t doubt your dancer: They learn FAST!!!!
- At times your dancer begins to worry when they don’t have a greeter for them at the conclusion of class.
- Many of our instructors have other agendas following their teaching times, please inform all staff if your arrival will be passed time.
- Our instructors will also communicate with you all upon arrival, if extra time is needed to further assist the dance education of your dancer.
The Palace Dance Center Owner/ Director Ms. Jennifer Hawkins former Miss Mansfield Texas 2011 truly appreciates each of you and Love and Care for your dancer/s and family.
Palace Dance Center is looking forward to educating your dancer in hopes that they will continue to gain confidence, joy, inspiration, success, and Feeling Like Royalty!
******THIS WAS UPDATED/POSTED ON MAY 26, 2020 BY THE PALACE DANCE CENTER TEAM*******